Powell, OH 43065
Trotters Gate is a prestigious community of modern homes in Powell Ohio. These modern single family homes are located within the highly acclaimed Olentangy School district. This newer neighborhood in Powell offers custom homes on graciously sized lots. Located east of Olentangy River Road and West of Sawmill Parkway, the community is on Seldom Seen Road. This community offers a country-like setting with easy access to I-270.
Trotters Gait homes are full of amenities and modern updates. This community was established in 2002 and has quickly become a sought-after area in Powell. With only 37 homes, this neighborhood offers a small town feeling with all the conveniences of big city life. The city of Powell has been given many distinguishing titles in the last several years. This is a city that thrives on community involvement and fun.
If you would like to learn more about homes for sale in Trotters Gait, Contact The Pacifico Group at 614-863-3344.
Community Activities and Clubs
- American Red Cross Delaware County Chapter
- Delaware County Habitat for Humanity
- Greater Powell Veterans Memorial Foundation
- Humane Society of Delaware County
- International MOMS Club - Powell Northeast Chapter
- Olentangy Girl Scouts
- Olentangy Rotary Club
- People in Need of Delaware County
- Powell Kiwanis
- Powell Sertoma Club
- Stratford Ecological Center
- United Way of Delaware County